How To Fold A Pocket Square
click on the videos below to watch a short tutorial on how to fold pocket squares.
Flared TV Fold
1. Follow the exact steps for the TV fold.
2. Place the square with the rolled edges pointing upward, at an angle into your pocket.
3. Adjust the edges as desired.
Wave Crest Fold
1. Holding the center of the square, bring all four corners together to form a triangle.
2. Fold the triangle back on itself, so that you see pronounced crests at the front.
3. Place into your pocket with the corners of the triangle facing down.
The Bespoke Suit process starts with a "Basted Fitting" after submitting your measurements. Here, a loosely sewn together garment is created for the fitting. The majority of adjustments are made in this stage.
Adjustments continue to your Bespoke Suit. Pockets are added, as well as the front facings. The garment begins to take shape and we hone in on getting that perfect fit for your suit.
30-60 hours of handwork and 3-6months later, you have your completed Bespoke Suit to try on for your final fitting and take home. Completely sewn by hand- every small detail of stitching and an absolute one of a kind fit. Bespoke is the most unique process allowing you ultimate creative freedom and supreme fit for your suit.